Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Exxon Mobil Equipment tech or Operations Tech?
View Single Post
Old 24-07-2015, 04:28 PM
Unregistered

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
It is quite worrying when you have went for interview and medical check up but still waiting for the package offer. It has been 3-4 months already. Got their email early this month saying ive pass my medical and asking me to continue to wait for the package offer.. But for how long? What are the reasons that some already got offered and ive not ): what are the chances of me getting this job after what ive went through? I dont want to regret by accepting another job offer when at last EM offer me the package. What should i do?
Well wait awhile. I applied Exxon 3 times then get thru. Its not so easy to work in such a huge company bro.

Unless they confirm reject u then move on ah. Y dun u email the HR and check status?

For my case they gave the offer pretty early in June cos I am working and need to serve notice 1 month.

And well
Equipent tech bro I think just find other job ah. No medical no update most prolly no job offer.