Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - How much are you earning per annum?
View Single Post
Old 20-07-2015, 03:39 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What nonsense are you talking about?

Children don't contribute at all? Nonsense. I've contributed thousands of dollars to my parents for so many years even though they were working and earning and I expect my children to do likewise. If your own children don't do that, don't impose your ideas on others. That's arrogant.

At 65 and you still ask people to work? Work until when? 80? Then die at 81?

We all know that you are rich and have a net worth of $5m and you still want to work. This is up to you but don't impose your ideas on others.

Everyone has the right to decide on when they want to retire. Those who value their free time more to pursue other interests, let them do so. As long as they have the means to support their retirement, let them be. They may prefer a simple retirement lifestyle and this is their choice. If your idea of retirement is to spend and spend, then go and work until you are very old and leave your millions behind for your children to fight over when you die. Good luck!

You have contributed thousands to your parents, that is yo say minimum two thousands. Am I right?

Just wondering whether is it for a month? For One year? Or it is the total for the past 20 years, assuming your parent still working at 65 and you start working at 23.

Are you expecting your children give you 5k each when you retire in 22 years time? Taking inflation unto consideration and the earning potential of your children. One child 5k, 2 children 10k. I believe you are not asking for too much. By the time you are 65 in 22 years time, money has already shrink so much.