Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Credit planning deaprtment at UFJ bank
View Single Post
Old 20-07-2015, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelly View Post
Can you share with me your experience working there? My email is [email protected]

The HR want me to provide my certificates all the way from 'O' Level, pay slip, employment letter, passport size photo, qualification transcript, copied NRIC, and application forms. I am very envious, I am worried that the interview will be tough as this is a manager position. Hope you can advice me on this.
Expect a lot of paperwork and bureaucracy. This is partly because of banking industry requirement and further aggravated by MUFG red tape slow moving everything 101% by the book culture.

In terms of interview they just follow script and ask standard questions, they themselves know that they rank at the bottom of the industry in terms of ability to attract good people so they don't go in expecting strong candidates.

Besides manager is considered a low ranking position (about equal to Associate level for foreign banks), so I wouldn't worry too much. Just go through protocol with them don't screw up don't give fancy answers and you have a good chance to get it.