Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Banks' Pay and Bonuses
View Single Post
Old 15-06-2015, 10:12 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
From your posts i can deduce a few things about you:

1. you don't work in a BB FO role, thus you need to bask in your peers' glory, by bringing up those who are more capable than you

2. you are not a FCH, thus you sound so bitter about it

3. you're very childish to post names and particulars about your friends/peers on a public forum just to prove that "you're in the know". Those who know you really are unfortunate.

4. you really sound so passe, like you're living in pre-2007. Wake up boy. Ibankers used to earn years of bonuses. Now they get less than 12mths and pink slips all the time.
Wait, so pointing out the truth which are all facts btw, is something that makes me "childish"? You must be one of those losers who cannot accept reality.

A simpler explanation to my posts is that I am simply educating the masses on what is the profile of a typical IB candidate. Instead of referencing some ambiguous bullcrap about who gets in or some grandfather story, I am simply giving out the facts.

I don't understand what is wrong about revealing the information on some of my peers. First of all, it is open knowledge. Simply put, in NUS, if you don't do a thesis, you aren't a FCH student. Thus, it's very easy to know who is a FCH student, and who isn't. I am simply putting out the information out there because I am sick and tired of all the dumb forumers (like yourself) who like to talk big but have nothing to show for it.

And I don't get why you think I am bitter about FCH, or that I don't have FCH. How would you know?

I simply made TWO assertions about FCH:

1. You don't have to get FCH to work in FO banking
2. Not ALL FCH students want to work in FO banking.

How does ANY of those two statements make me bitter in ANY way? Do you even understand simple logic?

And again, you can believe whatever you want. I have already pointed out that 1. I am working in the industry, 2. I believe that there are others who shun the industry because they have other passions and pursuits.

Quote:
Lastly, I might be wrong, but i suspect you're posing as 2 people and replying to your own posts..that's really pathetic...
I can tell you that I have never done that, and I don't believe in doing so. But I can tell that I must really hurt your ego super badly by showing how misinformed you are. Don't worry, that alone will make my night