Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Constituency Manager (People Association)
View Single Post
Old 06-05-2015, 02:05 AM
Homey D. Clown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I signed the contract with PA. I request for 3.2k, and they offered me without hesitation.In the contract, I realized that I can claim up to $200 for my mobile bills and up to $200 of transport allowance. I simply cannot resist the good offer.I got to upgrade my mobile plan to exploit it.
I believe the mobile and transport allowance that the poster is referring to is actually the flexible benefits scheme which every staff is entitled to make claims of up to $500 per year. In which minimum $100 is to be claimed for insurance plans and the remaining $400 for mobile subscriptions, IT products etc.

As a CM, there is also a monthly field allowance of $450 to compensate for shift and weekend duties. Add that to the basic of $3.2k and his monthly would be $3650.

Back in 2009/2010, fresh grad CMs (Both local and private Uni) were already offered a default basic pay of $3.2k. Only with honours then will see a significant difference. Seems that PA has yet to increase the basic pay for fresh grads after all these years.