Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Compare civil service salary
View Single Post
Old 04-05-2015, 07:26 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Just be aware what your boss is planning to do now that you have f*** him. Any good boss worth his salt would be planning to remove you ASAP when he get someone else to replace you. Not if, but when.

After that, believe me, you will be on the streets begging for a job. With your attitude, it is unlikely you will find another job quickly. You will become a broken man, and soon broken spirit as well.
That is a mindset of suc coc man in civil service who never see how people in private sector go after dollars and cent, and think talent like me can be replaced without any pain.

PAP pay you guys to shuffle paper here and there, and PAP have lots of monies to throw at your guys once coc up. 99% of civil service managers I seen are wicked and stupid, living a pathetic life, whose diginity are salvage by their cars, bought using their fcuking 16 months salary, skimmed from productive citizens like me.

As I have said, my 100k per annum salary just make me an ordinary person unlike many of you getting 16 months salary-- who are God damned extraordinary.

In private sector, if a talented employee left, the managers cannot sleep well. Managers talk big and say no one is irreplaceable, but my departure will give me nightmares of coc up, having to spend effort finding and training replacement....etc.

To all civil services joker, go outside, work and live honestly using your talent instead of thinking of how to improve on sucking coc. Forgo all the fcuking 16 months salary.

You will have peace and everyone will give you respect. Because you skimmed your 16month salary from people, and that is bad karma. You need to suck coc for this.