Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Compare civil service salary
View Single Post
Old 04-05-2015, 07:08 AM
Unregistered

Just be aware what your boss is planning to do now that you have f*** him. Any good boss worth his salt would be planning to remove you ASAP when he get someone else to replace you. Not if, but when.

After that, believe me, you will be on the streets begging for a job. With your attitude, it is unlikely you will find another job quickly. You will become a broken man, and soon broken spirit as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Slow or not, I regain my liberty. You guys can suc coc forever in your life if you like lt because you want to be a parasite, enjoying the fruits of labor of others, got your wealth when PAP tax the productive private sector, and make more monies than the private sector. That is how you guys got your 16 months salary when PAP shrugged off her responsibility from looking after our Ah ma, and bankrupting us with medical cartel.

You know what I am saying.

I am totally not interested in such shameless parasitic cowardice way of living.

In private sector, I stand up more or less like a MAN. I fcuk my boss and resign and he just beg me to stay.