Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Anyone jobless for a long time before?
View Single Post
Old 29-04-2015, 09:23 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, my colleagues are leaving one by one and sooner or later, I will be the only one left in the company. Will you leave too if the pros and cons are as below:

Pros: 'Freedom' in office, you learn and do work at your own time without any ppl rushing you and out pressure on you. Even if you are late for a 5 to 10 mins for work in the morning, the boss doesn't reprimand you, pays you the same monthly salary. Overall, the boss is kind of 'bochap' type as long as you do your work properly should be ok.

Cons: Boss and wife who is an accountant are very stingy ppl. Boss reluctant to engage associates to help out and so work which should belong to associates level will pile up and he will engage interns who are inexperienced to do the work instead, just to save costs. Boss is very lazy, don't take calls or return calls to customers but charge customers high bills and doesn't look into the files of the customers but rely on the interns to do the job. Boss will give wrong advice to customers and charge them for high bills. Boss and accountant wife tend to do 'dirty things' such as putting customer's deposit money into their own private account first then when the time to return the money to the customers, they then return. Overall, the boss is not professional in his conduct and some customers stopped engaging his service midway as the customers felt that he is not concerned over their matter and more interested in charging bills on them.

My existing colleagues are leaving one by one soon, 2 interns are leaving in July and the other colleague stated earlier that if the two interns leave, he will leave too. The other colleague of mine is planning to leave she has stayed in the company for 9 years. Will you leave too if you were me?
I'm sorry but I totally cracked up when I saw that a perm worker is basing his decision to leave on interns who were going to leave anyway.

why are u even still there?