Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Do you need help to get into Business Consulting & Management Programs?
View Single Post
Old 21-04-2015, 10:30 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
there is always a possbility to anything. maybe warren buffet is lurking in this forum as well...

again i ask, as far as this thread and this forum is concerned, how do you intend to identify the mysterious retiree ex-mgt consultant?

what is the point of listing Dick Fuld from some finance/stock forum? how is this related to this paritcular thread and this particular forum?
I don't see why you're so upset about this. the previous poster was merely trying to point out that there ARE altrustic people out there who are qualified to give their opinion as well. Just because you might lack in that area doesn't mean that everyone else is the same as you.

As for your point that it's hard to authenticate this mysterious person, I'm sure that most people here do not mind that uncertainty. Some information is better than none, and if you're unhappy with that you can always choose not to read and comment.

Kindly do not obstruct the flow of information that others might find useful!