Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - investment and directions
View Single Post
Old 20-04-2015, 09:02 PM

livingbalance is on a distinguished road
Default Create passive income

I am having similar problem, want to make money using my current not-much salary by investment, ultimately reach to financial freedom. I have been searching a lot of training, workshop and forums to feed myself with lots of investment knowledge. Here is what i learnt from my searching journey,

1. Spend wisely not less, when we spend less we lower our quality of life, it gives us an unpleasant energy. Spend on the items that bring values, for example, we should buy branded bags not just for good image, but also a long-term investment that we will not change on regular basis.

2. Investment - find a good broker that she/he can teach you on investment, sometime a green broker is not a bad idea, she/he tends to be pretty helpful as you are one of a few customer, so that you receive more attention.

3. Put ourselves in the circle of like-minded people, in another words wealthy circle, how to find them? WORKSHOP, who are there in the investment workshop? People with investment knowledge and wealth mindset. and we can pick up the on-going trend, keep ourselves updated. I have attended an amazing workshop recently in Singapore, the speaker shares brilliant ideas about his e-commerce business, he made 9M in just a year, i am so inspired by him, and i am so lucky to follow his footprint. I think he runs his workshop on every week in Singapore(Tuesdays is free), just wanted to help people understand how to creating wealth. Bravo

4. Be bold - No pain no gain, but of course, with the right tool and platform, we sometimes got to take risk. When we turn the risk into an opportunity, money then flows in.

Hope it may help you.

All the best.