Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - How much are you earning per annum?
View Single Post
Old 18-04-2015, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Your post only talked about your dad. This implies that your mum is not working.

Financially, this is a mistake. An airplane with two engines should use two engines when it is flying. If it flies with only one, of course the ride is rocky. If you look carefully, many of the numbers look I pressive because they are the HH income of families with BOTH dad and mum working.

Although I value stay at home mothers, there is a heavy economic price to pay and as you become an adult and join the working world, bear this in mind.

Also, I ask sorry to say that your grandfather made a mistake for which your dad is paying for it now. I am sorry to say that it is probably true that an Indian degree is not as well regarded even compared to local singapore universities.

Well, what you can do best is to learn from the "mistakes" of your elders... And not repeat them..

Yes she is not working. As a matter of fact, she got so bored at home that she decided to go to Uni to study tamil(the funny part is that we are not even tamil) part time. But every cloud honestly has a silver lining. My grandfather was able to buy up tons of property back in India for peanuts back in the day with his income from working here. The property's and homes right now are worth millions. So we can take solace in that fact perhaps. I am pretty sure we would collapse if my brother's NUS med school financial aid stops

Primary School English Grammar and Vocabulary Drills
Primary School English Grammar and Vocabulary Drills

SG Bus Timing App
SG Bus Timing App - the best bus app - available on iOS and Android

Bursa Stocks Android App - check share prices
Bursa Stocks [Android] App - check latest share prices on the go

SGX Stocks Android App - check share prices
SGX Stocks [Android] App - check latest share prices on the go

SGX Stocks for iPad - check latest Singapore share prices
SGX Stocks [iPad] app
| SGX Stocks [iPhone] app