Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - How much are you earning per annum?
View Single Post
Old 01-03-2015, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Nowadays it is easy to buy brand new cars. Many young couples can afford. These couples get to buy very cheap BTO flats and they can easily pay their mortgage using their CPF and thus has lots of spare cash to buy a new car. Many also flip their BTO flat and make big profits and can even pay for their new cars in full. Now is a good time to buy new cars. Japanese and Korean brands are selling some of their popular models for less than $100k. This won't last long as the COE are expected to bounce back. Go to car showrooms today and you will see many people booking their confirmed COE cars before the first March 2015 COE bidding.
I am very worried that government will start the clawback from May quota release, do you think they will do it? I have a 9 year old car, my friends telling me to wait till next year which might drop to $30k COE but I am getting second thoughts after hearing the advise from this forum, any experts whether I should change to a new ride before the government implement anything drastic?