Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - How much are you earning per annum?
View Single Post
Old 19-02-2015, 12:33 PM
Unregistered

Haha. Many will be disappointed. COE prices will swing back up next bidding. However, I hope COE prices will drop, not because of huge supply, but because people wise up and refrain from buying cars. The roads are terribly congested and car parks are full.

MCSTs are scratching their heads allocating lots to owners with multiple cars, roads in private estates are clogged up reducing 2 lanes to single lanes.

Don't know about HDB car parks, but I can imagine it is also bad. Long long ago when I was staying in HDB, I was allocated a lot far away in another block for my family's second car.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Seriously why is everyone expecting the COE premium to plunge this year? It will cause many negative impact if they allow it to swing from $90k to $40k within span of 2 years. It will cause another spiral of deregistration of high COE and we will end up Dejavu in the drought years again. I am sure our smart ministars won't be making the same mistake twice, for which if they do, they cannot claim they don't have 20/20 foresight again!!