Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - How much are you earning per annum?
View Single Post
Old 04-02-2015, 07:14 AM
Unregistered

You repeated your post many times but there is no info on your net worth, where your passive income stream is coming from? You said your wife is still working? You said you made profits? Profits from trading? How much?

As you are only 46, there is still a long way to go. Looking at the trending of wage increases, what was once considered high in the past may not be so in the future. I recalled my Uni friends and I were in awe of what our boss was earning when we joined the company in the 80s. His salary was $8k pm while we were getting $1.5k. Now some young job entrants will earn this amount of $8k before they turn 30. $1m then was considered enough for retirement, but now people are unsure if $2m is enough.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
46, millionaire, retired from corporate life, now fully occupied with trading, investing and managing family's wealth. 3 bedroom condo in the central area, fully paid up. One year old car fully paid up.

Make enough from dividends and profits to more than meet family's expenses. Hope to double our wealth over the next 10 years.

We don't travel on business class but on economy class. However we stick to 5 star hotels.

We are contented and happy with what we have.