Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - How much are you earning per annum?
View Single Post
Old 03-02-2015, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
46, millionaire, retired from corporate life, now fully occupied with trading, investing and managing family's wealth. 3 bedroom condo in the central area, fully paid up. One year old car fully paid up.

Make enough from dividends and profits to more than meet family's expenses. Hope to double our wealth over the next 10 years.

We don't travel on business class but on economy class. However we stick to 5 star hotels.

We are contented and happy with what we have.
Well done. You must have been a corporate high flyer to be where you are. It is very rare for people to amass enough wealth and capital to be able to generate good income from them. It is good to break away from being at the beck and call of other people.

You are my role model despite being much younger. I am also working towards financial independence. My passive income is now $68k pa, I need to be able to generate a passive income of $100k pa for my wife and I to be financially independent. We are in our early 50s.
Our condo home and car are paid up too and now we are building up our investment portfolio.