Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - PA in China for SG Company
View Single Post
Old 02-02-2015, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiccawiz View Post
Just curious what would be a reasonable salary package for being a personal assistant in China - for a Singapore company?

The manufacturing company that I interviewed for is open to suggestions from me but I haven't done anything like that before either.

They are covering accommodations, meals, travel insurance, and transport plus 14 days leave with me coming home to Singapore 3-4 times a year (we haven't talked about if the company or I should be paying for this part. I am assuming company).

They also have not decided if I would be signed to the Singapore company, or its counterpart in China.

I am inclined towards being signed on to the Singapore company and then have them declare the CPF, and tax (if any) for me so that I won't have to worry about it.

The most glaring thing for me here is medical insurance, because travel and medical insurance are two different things.
wow what kind of company gives expat terms to a PA?? well not full angmo luxurious expat terms but at least accommodation and 3-4 flights a year (with 14 days of leave only??) is a lot considering that you could get a local PA for a fraction of the cost and not to mention these young PRC girls are very charming.....

i have been on a tax-free salary in the ME before and i definitely don't "worry" about paying my income taxes to the Singapore gahment! medical insurance is no big deal if you are properly remunerated.

i find it extremely fishy.. ask the company for more details of the salary package!