Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - MINDEF DXO (All FAQ on it)
View Single Post
Old 29-01-2015, 05:39 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi all! Firstly thanks for sharing selflessly in this forum. I learnt a lot just by reading the threads!

Anyway anyone knows how long it would take to know if i am shortlisted for an interview after the psychometric test for DXO position? I just did the psychometric test this week. Hope the wait is not too long!
apparently you learnt 'a lot' but not enough since the question you asked has been talked about many times in the thread.

if you failed the test, you'll hear from them, so no news is good news.

as for interview shortlisting, it really depends on when the HR and hiring managers and bosses of the relevant departments you applied for decide to meet you/are free to all come down to interview you together. Could be within 1-2 weeks...could be 1-2 months, really depends on how many candidates they decide to meet and their schedule, and numerous factors.

if you don't get contacted by them even after a long time, most likely scenario is that you made it past the psychometric test but you were not shortlisted by the department's HR for written test/interviews.

mindef hr is quite nice about replying to queries so if you really gun cheong and want to know your status you can always bug them via email/phone.