Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Whats your net worth
View Single Post
Old 19-01-2015, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Pleasantly surprised with your post. It suddenly opened up our mind on the possibility for my spouse and I to retire in a couple of years time when we hit 48 & 50 years old. We have no kids.

We already have a passive income of S$60k pa and if we sell our current home (a condo) and invest it in blue chip stocks, we can get another S$60k pa of dividends, making it a total of S$120k pa of dividends. If we convert this to RM and retire in KL, we will have a passive income of RM320k pa. With this amount, we can easily retire in the most posh penthouse in the most prestigious address in KL and can drive a sports car. LOL.
Assumptions, assumptions, assumptions. Damn what is wrong with this forum. so many losers here making groundless assumptions.

What makes you think RM wont go up over the next few yrs. What makes u think u can still have that passive income from dividends for the next few years. And how the hell u think u can sell your condo and retire in KL when the MY govt may just raise the property limit for foreigners from current 1mil RM to higher amt.

Damn only sinkies keep thinking that their properties will rise while the rest of region properties will fall. DUN count ur chicks till they hatch. Who knows tomorrow you r sick and ur freaking entire savings go towards medical bill. Jeezz

U sound just like our govt. Like to paint a nice Singapore dream for us. Hey wake up dude. the world is getting more volatile. The only thing u can confirm is death and taxes.