Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - How much are you earning per annum?
View Single Post
Old 04-01-2015, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

Default We are going to retire rich

My family and I plan to move from our landed home this year to a condo to take advantage of our landed property price. Our landed property price rose too much and we decided to take profit and so we can make 100m dollars. After that we will move to a new condo and pay for it in cash. We are going to enjoy staying in a condo because of the beautiful landscaping and the amenities in Sentosa Cove.

We realized that living in our landed home had a few advantages: (1) we can park many cars in our compound (2) people walk pass and stop there looking at our home to admire (3) DIY little at the garden to sweat (4) enjoying high standard of living (5) keep 5 dogs (6) private security with Gurka (7) Driver by the side. The only not so good thing about staying in too big landed property is must communicate with family members using hand phone.

When my wife and I finally retire, we plan to retire in a condo not because we love condo living too much. We rather stay in a small studio condo unit rather than moving to a even bigger bungalow in the park. I will be able to see my wife every moment as and when I like, minus the telephone communication as what we are doing now. We then buy a studio condo unit for $800k, we will have $100m cash to buy dividend stocks which can give us dividends.

I am going to donate 10k a month to a forumer who deserve. You know very well we Singaporean are the richest in this part of the world!