Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Salary for Assistant Admin
View Single Post
Old 31-12-2014, 11:53 AM
Verified Member

Joannee is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graduate View Post
It reminds me of a module HR 101 which I had many years ago seeing these posts here online. Very theoretical answers. No offence but I really enjoyed it as it brings back memories.

May I just strongly suggest that based on your story, just a simple jump ship will solve your problem. a 10 to 15% increment will not be an issue. it will be easier and faster than your justification to bosses etc and expansion on job scope.

simple reason, if it is gona happen, it would have happened long ago.
Hi Graduate

Actually that is what I plan to ask for just but I need some additional relevant job scope in order to achieve my Ideal increment.
That is also the reason that I mention earlier on to list the following just wander if it is a right way to do it during appraisal? Please help to correct me.
well. Service term hit the target this year is actually/ equivalent to my work load increase.
1. The number of quotation issue out the number of cert purchase order filing etc
2. I do my own system format to keep track everything that i done.
3. even for quotation that issue out i make sure that it is not an repeat items quoted (I not sure if i supposed to be my job to check the quotation or the sales personal job ).

Regards
Joanne