Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Civil Svc/ Statboard - Typical Timeline for making a Hiring Decision
View Single Post
Old 10-10-2014, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by lanki View Post
anyone knows what's the typical hiring decision at AGC, organ's of state?
understood that job advertisement is still on-going though i have done with my 1st interview exactly a week ago.

Not sure how i stand since prior the interview consists of a written test before the interview commences. Was told by interviewers that decisions will be made within 2 weeks or if a 2nd interview is required.

Kind of worried, hopefully i can nail this.
As the previous few interviews with other firms aren't successful as well.
I have gone for intv at agc 2 weeks ago. Just an entry level so I guess only 1 round intv. After the intv on the day itself, they called me to confirm my final asking salary. Next day, they email and ask me to confirm in black and white on my asking salary. They also ask me
To fill up G50 clearance form and asked to speak to my character referee. My character referee has already completed the character reference check and send back to them. i also
Completed the G50 clearance form and handed it personally to HR person at the office. She then verbally told me in person that they are currently putting up mgt's approval and will take 1-2 weeks before she give me a call to inform if I'm selected for the position.

Keeping fingers crossed.