Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - How much are you earning per annum?
View Single Post
Old 20-08-2014, 11:14 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
For a 31 year old vp/ad in a investment bank making only 260k, you are talking really big. What you described below in para 1 is a sure fire recipe for revolution in x generations. How many houses do you think there are in Europe that every single person can do what you said, buying a house every generation. There has to be a redistribution of wealth at some point in time, which a 99 year leasehold system does.
ARE you sure? Haha. Are you sure? I'm laughing so hard.

Think about what you just claimed. I'm laughing so hard at your post.

IF you third world bumpkin immigrants from Southern China that moved to a small microstate that has zero history and no influence on the world ever and now, and which is Are you claiming that people in France have problems securing a mortgage? Go and look at where your country is and how far you have developed and who you THINK you are vs France's development. I think it is utterly hilarious that you are trying to save your skin by claiming that the average French man has a harder time than YOU, somebody from Singapore a mini micro state that is third world and not even in the OECD and whose economy is non-existent in the world economy to make a DENT, has a harder time getting a mortgage approved than you and bettering his life. In fact, your post single-handedly shows me the depth of the delusion that Singaporeans have. This is the dept of the ignorance of the Singapore frog in the well. I knew that you people are deluded. I didn't know how serious it was. LOL. You actually are questioning on the fluidity and liquidity of France for the past 80 years. Maybe somebody should refresh this Frog In the Well a history of his own Microstate and what it is like just 10 years ago. Nasty. I wanna puke just recalling it from JUST 10 years ago what your restrooms looked like. And how your entire "country" still looks like and all the "public housing projects" aka ghetto..
Out of everybody reading here, I believe that you're the only one that retorted this way because everybody else actually KNOWS because they're educated and though never lived overseas, knows what I'm talking about because they belong to a higher class here and know some rich people here and there in SG...whereas you.........RMAO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
And for you to criticize those who use leasehold condos as a status symbol sounds real funny to me compared to yourself using 260k pay as a similar status symbol. You could be working like a dog to get that pay while the really rich ones (like those you described as buying house after house for last few generations are shaking their leg).
What Pee-Sai are you on? I did not bring up my salary to show off. It was in response to the "elite condo" topic.

Money = Me more.
Property = you 99 year, worthless after 15 years.
Citizenship= Me off to the real world in five years.