Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - How much are you earning per annum?
View Single Post
Old 19-08-2014, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

Well said. But really, you should not have to waste air time on the immature, emotional and irrational loser.

He was ranting like a jilted teenager. I greatly doubt his claim on even making that $260k pa. Like I pointed earlier, sooner or later, his employer is going to find out they are overpaying him, and he will be asked to go. And I think he knows that. That's why he is planning to scoot. No where to hide here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
For a 31 year old vp/ad in a investment bank making only 260k, you are talking really big. What you described below in para 1 is a sure fire recipe for revolution in x generations. How many houses do you think there are in Europe that every single person can do what you said, buying a house every generation. There has to be a redistribution of wealth at some point in time, which a 99 year leasehold system does.

And for you to criticize those who use leasehold condos as a status symbol sounds real funny to me compared to yourself using 260k pay as a similar status symbol. You could be working like a dog to get that pay while the really rich ones (like those you described as buying house after house for last few generations are shaking their leg).

And for you to even say people on this forum are ignorant and money faced, well you are obviously reading and contributing to this forum and you are quoting your pay 260k ( Wah so much), a vp/ad is nothing special as well just like leasehold condos. So what does that make you? Non ignorant and non money faced?

If you like your superpower home country so much, go comment on your superpower forum and leave us ignorant frogs in wells alone. Why so much angst?

Primary School English Grammar and Vocabulary Drills
Primary School English Grammar and Vocabulary Drills

SG Bus Timing App
SG Bus Timing App - the best bus app - available on iOS and Android

Bursa Stocks Android App - check share prices
Bursa Stocks [Android] App - check latest share prices on the go

SGX Stocks Android App - check share prices
SGX Stocks [Android] App - check latest share prices on the go

SGX Stocks for iPad - check latest Singapore share prices
SGX Stocks [iPad] app
| SGX Stocks [iPhone] app