Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - How much are you earning per annum?
View Single Post
Old 19-08-2014, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I don't think he's ever disputed the figures. All that's said is if your condo is a mass market unit that you took a loan out for, you have no bragging rights because it's damn common. Its like somebody bragging about carrying a Bonia bag. That's how funny you look. You should be relieved you're posting these Sia suay things anonymously. You'd get laughed in the face. Either that or you must mix with mostly heartlanders, unworldly people as your colleagues and friends. And people who had never lived in a developed country. Never got to study overseas, went to Ching Boon Sec and NTU. Etc. Everybody I know stays in a condo now. Including those whom I considered poor when we compared salaries in our early 30s (they made half of what our top earning friends did), and even they bought a condo in their late 30s or early 40s.

If you buy your condo with a 80% mortgage, you're definitely not rich compared to somebody who buys their resale flat in cash. Thats all there is to it. No need to argue. It's how much money you have. That's all. No need to talk cock. This is salary.sg, ($$$$$) not wannabe.sg or Bonia.appearances.sg

I know a couple who paid for their retirement executive flat in cash of over $700k after their old condo went en bloc. They're my parents. And I know taxi driver who lives in condo. My neighbour now. There are many condos than cost more than landed. And there are still people who are "gian" for "landed". Just part of the aspirant thing which looks desperate and sad compared to first world people. There are many poor people in condos with low incomes taking 80 per cent loans. It's obvious you're one of them.
Clap clap... thank for whacking that condo fellow hard....an insane fellow.... condo is so common nowadays, don't mean much at all...