Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - How much are you earning per annum?
View Single Post
Old 19-08-2014, 02:18 AM
Unregistered

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I believe soon enough you will want to go back to Singapore, because it's home. We will see.
I myself have been living abroad in US, Europe, Australia and other part of Asia. I understand exactly what you mean. Im fact, my family owned what you have mentioned, but i still feel city living in Singapore is the best for me.
Which cities did you live in? If you really lived in all these places, you wouldn't say "city living in Singapore" and thought it's a contrast. In normal countries, people live in what's called metro areas where there's a anchor city and then suburbs surrounding it, forming a metropolitan area. When I lived overseas I never lived more than 20 minutes from downtown. The population of the major metro areas in big countries are not low. That's a Singa bumpkin misconception. The population is big everywhere, what's the difference is over what land area population is spread. Singapore has no freaking metro area because it's that hilariously tiny, it's not even the size of one metro area (city and suburbs) of big countries. Lol. While other countries have over 100 metro areas to choose from.

Singapore the microstate should be the last to talk about population and pretend it's a big superpower kind of population like China or USA. Singapore the microstate has one of the lowest tiniest population in the world. Lol