Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - HR-related Jobs - How much are you earning?
View Single Post
Old 02-08-2014, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

I know where I stand and yes, I am not referring to Shell because like u say, I don't have the calibre.

My current company do know I am applying for Canadian PR, cuz during the interview I did mentioned that I cannot be allowed to stay in my previous job due to complications arising from me applying PR.

And you are right, $4k is peanut compared to high earners in Shell, but I do work in a rather reputable organisation now who offers me slightly below $5k. Again, like u say, blue collar union workers' pay.

What I meant was for the company to recommend me a job when I head to Canada. If they don't, I will just look for a blue collar job there. I know where I stand and I know I will not command that much. But, thanks for the info anyway.

Maybe I was just naïve to think that there will be a referral system since my friend was 'referred' to Texas. I am looking at a secondment in Canada, if I don't get it, it's fine, really.

I suppose you are one of the experienced, high flyer in MNCs, thanks for the advice anyway. Appreciate it. It doesn't matter, blue or white collar. Elitism is a prevalent condition in Singapore.