Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - HR-related Jobs - How much are you earning?
View Single Post
Old 30-07-2014, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

Hi I would need some advice regarding HR- related jobs and remunerations.

My employment history:

5 years with MOE as a teacher, left with slightly over 3k, was a diploma holder and managed to get my degree in arts while still working as a teacher.

Left (and never looked back) and joined SAF (DXO) as a Training and Development Executive (HR- related). 1 year of experience and fetching $4k monthly (gross, excluding bonuses)

To be brutally honest, I have no HR experience or whatsoever except for training and development experience with SAF. I have friends (and connections) in local MNCs who hooked me up with a job titled, Sourcer, Global Talent Acquisition.

I am just curious, would they match my pay or do I have to start anew? I understand that all my previous experiences will not be taken into consideration right?

I am actually looking at companies with the possibilities of overseas posting as Hubb and I recently applied for Canadian PR (if not I really wouldn't wan to leave my job with SAF.)

Any advice? How should I negotiate my pay? Can I likely fetch more than what I am currently paid?

Primary School English Grammar and Vocabulary Drills
Primary School English Grammar and Vocabulary Drills

SG Bus Timing App
SG Bus Timing App - the best bus app - available on iOS and Android

Bursa Stocks Android App - check share prices
Bursa Stocks [Android] App - check latest share prices on the go

SGX Stocks Android App - check share prices
SGX Stocks [Android] App - check latest share prices on the go

SGX Stocks for iPad - check latest Singapore share prices
SGX Stocks [iPad] app
| SGX Stocks [iPhone] app