Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - SIM-UOL fresh grad starting pay
View Single Post
Old 17-06-2014, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
No. Credit risk is just mid office. You need to know basic risk fundamentals and perform during interview. Let me guess, your 3k job is ops analyst at citco fund services? lol. you know what, they'll probably rename the company to SIM fund services by 2015 because everyone there is from SIM. Get prepared for overtime, may or may not be until 11pm-2am.
R u the person I'm asking? Yes I know credit risk is just middle office and I have been looking at middle office roles particularly risk coz I'm interested. But the problem is I can't even get an interview :/ that's y I'm asking to see what is wrong. Shldnt be the resume as I have gotten someone to vetted it for me. Shldnt be my results as I have an expected fch (among sim students). So I'm curious is it becoz they do not hire sim students for these kind of roles but since u have gotten in, so I'm thinking u have some experience or outstanding internship? Or maybe I didn't look hard enough to find those companies which are hiring. :/

Yea ur right. I'm well aware of it too. I did a research about the company before accepting the offer. I guess anyone will do that in advance?? I don't mind overtime. That's not an issue for me. It's job scope but so far, this is the best offer I have gotten. :/
If I can afford to be jobless, I will definitely wait and continue looking, but well...