Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - CPG Facilities Management
View Single Post
Old 22-05-2014, 04:09 PM

Aerogaz is on a distinguished road

Hi all,

I went for an interview, position of Project Manager and this is one of the worst company ever.

First they commented that I was "fresh" (Yup; hot and fresh la) in this industrial of FM when their requirement put "facilities management/electrical engineering". Note: I have been working since 2010.

Second this lady, Angeline Ng (I believe is HR) had the cheek to tell me that I only deserved $2.7 and mentioned that I'm "fresh" and told me that don't think u're now a degree holder "jiu" deserve your expected salary. (erm please la...I'm 1st class honours in EEE; I guess they dun have the budget la, wan cheap, wan good. No budget dun waste ppl's time and effort k!)

Last, for all of you guys who wanna go for their interview...Think twice! Think thrice! This is a place with lots of OT (they said, 4 days already clocked 72 hrs OT) do your maths... 1 days 8 hrs(standard) 24 hrs - 8 hrs = 16 hrs, and 1 6hrs * 4 days = 64 hrs (how u get 72 hrs.. 1 day only 16 hrs left...no need slp one ar and how you get the remaining 8 hrs? borrow one ar?).

Others:
- Frequent travel: MSIA, Middle East ~ 10 days and abv (on short notice)
- lead a team of 8 to 10 ppl (*they said I'm fresh! so I work alone for start)
- $2.7 go employ diploma ba
- Project Manager by title only