Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Compare civil service salary
View Single Post
Old 11-05-2014, 12:00 PM
Verified Member

name_less_user is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Wah 55k total? That's like 4k a month? N u got a master?? Ur coy really exploiting u to the max... Plz move on quickly
Thank you for affirming my assessment of the situation. I don't mean to air my grievances here but my predicament did not end with the unfair salary.

I experienced my first pay cut before my first increment, had my wages frozen due to market conditions, had bosses and HR not recognise my background and aptitude, had an ill managed career path, had multiple bosses who deserted the team at the first hint of unfavourable conditions and was subjected to a corporate culture that does not reward for performance and potential. The company was making losses and failed to provide a clear outlook on the future of the organisation.

I held on for one thing and one thing only - I honour my scholarship liabilities and feel a deep sense of accountability to the taxpayers and statutory board who had faith in my abilities.

Now that I've dutifully completed my bond, you're right - it is indeed time to move on.

Cheers!

Primary School English Grammar and Vocabulary Drills
Primary School English Grammar and Vocabulary Drills

SG Bus Timing App
SG Bus Timing App - the best bus app - available on iOS and Android

Bursa Stocks Android App - check share prices
Bursa Stocks [Android] App - check latest share prices on the go

SGX Stocks Android App - check share prices
SGX Stocks [Android] App - check latest share prices on the go

SGX Stocks for iPad - check latest Singapore share prices
SGX Stocks [iPad] app
| SGX Stocks [iPhone] app