Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Property Agents make A LOT of Money
View Single Post
Old 12-01-2010, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

Default u are right

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Thanks,

I joined in July '07... was very tough for the first 2 months but still managed to earn a net com (after deducting gst and company's over-writing) of $91,000 from July 07 to Dec 07.

In the year of 2008, I earned net com of $447,000

In the year of 2009, $524,000

Frankly speaking, not many agents make as much as I do, I am among one of the top few within my company and I do not go around bragging about the amount I earned. Since I do not have to mention my name here... I just offer my anonymous honesty here.

You need to think and act like a businessman in Real Estate. Be constantly motivated and really enjoy what you are doing to be successful. Yes, the first few months sucks but your initial obstacles merely lays the foundation towards success if you don't give up.

I started off as a title of Marketing Associate... now a Senior Group Director.

Email me at [email protected] only if you are really keen and hungry for sales. i will arrange an interview.

Btw, I am 29 this year.

Good luck
u are very right...alot of ppl doing sales are simply not honest enough - u want to be make money but u need to make money with a sense of integreity. I have seen salesman (i call them so because to me they are salesmen) doing all sort of things to get business....i have seen ppl switchin from property to insurance to property to back to insurance.....i can tell what sort of ppl they are.....

alot of sales man have this unrealistic dream of MAKING IT RICH WITHOUT WORKING HARD....i admire those that succeed becos i know they are really ppl who work hard who work smart who have the correct moral vlaues....there are 90% out there who don't succeed....i pity and despise them......