Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - How much are you earning per annum?
View Single Post
Old 01-04-2014, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
If what you said about HDB SERs is correct, then it means private property prices will be supported by HDB prices.

I think in buying a condo, the most important thing is location. That is why I will be looking for a condo located next to an MRT station. I am searching in the West area which is near my parents' place. I did some research and I found the Lakeside District to be very appealing. The 3 condos I will want to consider seriously are: The Lakeshore, Caspian and The Lakefront Residences. These condos are new / brand new and located near the Lakeside MRT station. The lake area will also be developed with new attractions in the coming years.

Wish me luck in selling my flat fast.
You make the right choice. Read the article below on Jurong Lake. Property prices there will only go up.

SINGAPORE: Some 4,000 dragon boat and kayaking enthusiasts were at Jurong Lake over the weekend to take part in this year's PA PaddleFest.

It is a sign of things to come, as the venue could be hosting more water sports activities in the future.

Deputy Prime Minister Tharman Shanmugaratnam, who is also MP for Jurong GRC, was the guest-of-honour at the event.

There were a variety of races, including one for people with special needs and a competition that involved multi-generation families.

More events are being lined up, among them a smaller version of the PaddleFest which is slated for June this year.

Jurong Lake will be undergoing a makeover next year, as part of the URA master plan to turn the district into a business and leisure destination.

This means residents in the area can look forward to more water activities in the future.

Mr Desmond Lee, Minister of State for National Development and MP for Jurong GRC, said: "Jurong Lake will be undergoing renovations, we will be upgrading the lake. As part of that endeavour, we will move the PA Water Venture site to a more prominent location along the Jurong Lake waterfront, where there will be F&B and other facilities for residents, so that water sports can and will become part and parcel of residents' recreation and lifestyle in this area."