Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Really that bad for engineers?
View Single Post
Old 06-12-2013, 11:22 AM
Unregistered

You very clever ah, twisting and turning like a snake. Change boundaries as and when you like. You said go MRT station and observe.

Now you said ok, lets look at the cars they drive.

Why dont you lay out all the other factors to consider.

Snake.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Almost fell off my seat reading about you almost falling off your own seat.

Granted if good engineers after a few short years would be driving their own cars , you don't assume those finance professionals would be able to do so too given the same timeframe?

The comparison was apples to apples. It is obvious to everyone that your simple mind can't comprehend simple English.

To give you the benefit of doubt , assuming finance professionals do get to own their cars after working for a few short years , they will most likely be driving decent BMW s Audis Lexus and the likes. Take a look at the OCBC tower carpark at Chulia street vs the run-of-the-mill cars at an engineering firm. I will contend too there are some more than decent cars at the latter, but I would dare say the former has a higher percentage and likelihood. I say this because I have personally had the chance to observe both.

I pity your naivety in thinking and uncouth logic in your thought process. Good luck in defending your principles.