Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - DBS BANK Interview replies
View Single Post
Old 09-11-2013, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Thanks for your advice I hope they'll call me soon I really need a job now. Yesterday I went interview with HSBC and I find the interviewee lady humiliated me, first she was late more than half an hour (I'm ok when she said sorry) but what really humiliating when I was presenting myself she keep on playing her phone and no eye contact during the process. I was the one who keep on questioning to her but her response is not in detail. Alas only less than 5 minutes she told me I'll be notify within 1 working week, no news then I'm not hired. When I left I still feel humiliated and really wanna breakdown, never in my life I met this kind of interviewee before, I felt like we both wasting time on that session. Suddenly I called the HR and voice out what really happen during the session, I know this move is killing my chance to get the job but what I can't stand is the humiliation that I had. I just want to share this because sometimes you meet people that can ruin your life in a day and you need to let that person know that you are not a nobody that can be bullied... And you move on with your life.
you will meet more shitty people at work. seriously, you should have just handle it professionally, at least theres a chance to be offered and you can still reject if you really dun like it.
anyway what did the HR reply you?