Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - DBS BANK Interview replies
View Single Post
Old 01-11-2013, 10:00 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
maybe they did shortlist you but they are putting you as back up, meaning if a few before you reject, then they will take you. local banks wise, uob and ocbc has better remuneration than dbs.
Thanks for your advice I hope they'll call me soon I really need a job now. Yesterday I went interview with HSBC and I find the interviewee lady humiliated me, first she was late more than half an hour (I'm ok when she said sorry) but what really humiliating when I was presenting myself she keep on playing her phone and no eye contact during the process. I was the one who keep on questioning to her but her response is not in detail. Alas only less than 5 minutes she told me I'll be notify within 1 working week, no news then I'm not hired. When I left I still feel humiliated and really wanna breakdown, never in my life I met this kind of interviewee before, I felt like we both wasting time on that session. Suddenly I called the HR and voice out what really happen during the session, I know this move is killing my chance to get the job but what I can't stand is the humiliation that I had. I just want to share this because sometimes you meet people that can ruin your life in a day and you need to let that person know that you are not a nobody that can be bullied... And you move on with your life.