Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - How much are you earning per annum?
View Single Post
Old 30-10-2013, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
A condominium is the most desired "C" of all Singaporeans' 5 "C"s. If you can afford a condo, you have made it to the upper class of society. Every successful person, especially graduates, would want to own a condo as it is a symbol of success and prestige. Some in this forum gave reasons of why a condo is not attractive, these are just excuses for their inability to achieve.*

While we should not look down at HDB flat dwellers, we should also not feel jealous and talk bad about those who have made it. I started off with a HDB flat and after working hard, saving hard and investing hard, I now manage to buy a condo at the age of 46. But I did not take a big loan. I only take a loan of 30% of my condo price and I can service the loan with my CPF without having to pay cash. I am very happy to have finally achieved the ultimate "C". I am indeed a success, someone my relatives can look up to since I am the only person in my family living in a condo.
Wah, you are one delusional dude! Owning a condo means you have made it to the upper class of society? Haha! Then wat do you call people living in landed property and dun have to work for a living? U are at most middle-class in terms of ur assets not ur mindset. If we're talking about ur mindset, I think it shld be at poverty level! Like so many pple here have been trying to tell you.....you can't buy class! Get it?*

And pple dun want to buy condo is a choice not excuses for their inability to achieve! U are 46 yr old b4 u got ur condo, nowadays any decent graduate couple in their 30s could afford a condo already. So wat does this say abt ur ability to achieve? Nobody is jealous of your puny "achievement" in fact they are having a good laugh at ur shallowness. Oh yah, u are the only one in ur family staying in a condo? Says a lot on ur family doesn't it?

The pple here are only trying to let u know the cold hard truth that it is not such a great achievement now even if u stay in a condo! Not looking down on u or anything, just wanna let u know so tat u dun become so big-headed!*

One last thing, make up ur mind! Have u paid in full or took up 30% loan? Get ur story straight b4 making stories here lah!*

To those who think I'm being harsh, sorry but u need to be harsh to knock some sense of reality into such delusional fellows. Truth hurts!*