Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - How much are you earning per annum?
View Single Post
Old 29-10-2013, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Please don't look down on HDB people, I believe your ancestors also used to be poor and living in a flat. I myself upgraded after I sold my Queenstown HDB flat for $900k and bought a $1m condo (paid in full) in the Upper Bukit Timah district. My family and I are far from those behaviour you described.
Ok, stop telling people u sold ur $900k flat and bought a $1m condo in Upper Bukit Timah. We know. Juz dun be so naive to think that juz because u own a $1m condo, u now have class and people look up to u! Pls! It is nothing! But you are not the worst. The worst is the guy who posted the below msgs! Wat a loser! Staying in a $1.4m condo which was bought at$600k and looking down on pple who live in HDB saying they low class and he is of higher social status! Wat a joker! He is one of those tat the earlier poster was talking about! Crass and shallow new condo dweller. Disgusting!

Quote:
You're a sore loser. Even though he earns lesser than you, he is richer than you since he owns a condo in a upper class location, paid up in full. Btw, you're still living in public housing, abode for the lower income group. Low class.
Quote:
As long as you stay in public housing, you're a nobody, no matter how much you claim you earn. The guy who is earning less than you but owns a fully paid condo is more successful than you as he lives in a condo, whereas you do not.
Quote:
You can babble until the cows come home, the universal fact is living in a condo is definitely of higher social status than living in a flat. Ask your MIL and she will definitely agree.