Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - How much are you earning per annum?
View Single Post
Old 29-10-2013, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I've been living in condo all my life and I've noticed something. People who live in condo in the past are more gracious. They do not think they are more atas and treat the security guards, cleaners as well as the mgmt staff with respect and would be polite to them. They would also try to clean up the facilities after using them for example the BBQ pit. But now, with the many of the upgraders, I've seen a total change. How do I recognize them? By the way they behave. These are the people who talk down to the cleaners and security guards and scream and shout at them over small small issues. They also invite a lot of their relatives to make use of the facilities and to show off. But the problem is that these pple leave a mess after using the facilities and do not bother to help clean up. Inconsiderate! Just proves that money can't buy you class! I think the two posters who keep looking down on pple who live in flats belong to the latter group of condo dwellers. Crass and shallow. Just because we live in condo doesn't mean we are so superior to others. Understand?*shake head*
In my condo I saw a PRC resident let his grandchild pangsai on a grass patch...like a dog.