Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - How much are you earning per annum?
View Single Post
Old 29-10-2013, 12:45 PM

lordlad is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I've been living in condo all my life and I've noticed something. People who live in condo in the past are more gracious. They do not think they are more atas and treat the security guards, cleaners as well as the mgmt staff with respect and would be polite to them. They would also try to clean up the facilities after using them for example the BBQ pit. But now, with the many of the upgraders, I've seen a total change. How do I recognize them? By the way they behave. These are the people who talk down to the cleaners and security guards and scream and shout at them over small small issues. They also invite a lot of their relatives to make use of the facilities and to show off. But the problem is that these pple leave a mess after using the facilities and do not bother to help clean up. Inconsiderate! Just proves that money can't buy you class! I think the two posters who keep looking down on pple who live in flats belong to the latter group of condo dwellers. Crass and shallow. Just because we live in condo doesn't mean we are so superior to others. Understand?*shake head*
Where's the like button for this comment?

I know how you feel. This is similiar to those driving porsche or Ferrari or those sports luxury cars, that liked to pump their engine loudly......like trying to announce to the world they owned a sports car. We get it you owned a sports car. We have eyes to see. There's no need for my make sure a big fuss.

Primary School English Grammar and Vocabulary Drills
Primary School English Grammar and Vocabulary Drills

SG Bus Timing App
SG Bus Timing App - the best bus app - available on iOS and Android

Bursa Stocks Android App - check share prices
Bursa Stocks [Android] App - check latest share prices on the go

SGX Stocks Android App - check share prices
SGX Stocks [Android] App - check latest share prices on the go

SGX Stocks for iPad - check latest Singapore share prices
SGX Stocks [iPad] app
| SGX Stocks [iPhone] app