Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Whats your net worth
View Single Post
Old 19-10-2013, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

Not bad at all for a 22 yr old.

Seeing that you build this wealth through speculative trading (akin to gambling), there is always the danger that you will lose it all.

Most wealthy people build their wealth from having good careers or successful business. Gambling seldom leads to richess in the long run.

It is hard to say what your future will be like, but it is easier to say that a young doctor, lawyer, accountant, even engineer will have a bright future. For them, becoming millionaires is a given.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi guys, am 22 this year and this is my net worth.

Cash 200k
-70k in fixed deposits (I know, the interest rates are low, but this is to just to safe keep my money in case of any circumstances)
-100k in savings account in various banks
-30k in cashbox at home

Shares 120k in cash trading account
-80k in long term shares investment with growth stocks (examples, Nokia, groupon)
-40k for trading daily and playing highly speculative stocks

Property overseas
-1 unit fully paid up unit condo at iskandar Malaysia which have not top yet. Name of condo is paragon residences. Paid 200k in early 2012 for a unit there.

Net worth
Total net worth 520k

Net worth mainly comes from playing highly speculative stocks.
Wealth is totally self made. Used money that I earned from doing freelancing and working to start in speculative stocks, money grew in an explosive state thereafter.