Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - HR-related Jobs - How much are you earning?
View Single Post
Old 10-10-2013, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

u shld try to stay & learn something in each of ur job instead of thinking of how to jump all the time. people who dun have good background or qualification slowly and steady work your way up still can get there at the end.

admin is back office job, so cannot expect too much in terms of pay increase. jump from 1.8k to 4k pay in 1-2 years for frontline job like sales & marketing is possible, but doing admin i really nvr hear b4. u should consider changing to sales / biz dev if fast $$$ is what u want

my 2c.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bingle View Post
Wow! What a bunch of haters. I don't think that looking for an MNC job or an average salary is such a crime. So I don't have MNC experience? Duh!!! Thats why i was asking for suggestions in how to get a break into an MNC. Yes, I don't have L&D experience, so I never said that i'll only do L&D work at an MNC. And no i'm not looking for a job as an HR partner or VP. I am looking for an entry level position at an MNC.
I am open to all suggestions from well meaning forummers. Hovewer if you don't have anything positive to contribute like the two heroes above, do refrain from wasting bandwidth on this forum.
- bingle