Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - SIM-UOL fresh grad starting pay
View Single Post
Old 26-09-2013, 11:30 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am not sure whether your perception of reality is the same as others out there, well it differs from mine definitely. Working in an investment bank or some glamorous bank is easy, it is not hard to break into, but job scope wise is different. Who knows maybe you and your bf is helping the bankers wash his coffee mug instead?

SIM grads working as finance or bankers? Don't make me laugh man. I have friends who studied at who I still keep in contact with, none could break into banking unlike yours. Some are doing insurance, property and car salesman. I even had one friend graduated and working at uniqlo at orchard doing retail sales.

Please dont come and spread propaganda and mis information and go around telling others "being in industry" is more important.
Wow. You need to step into the finance industry for a better perspective. I'm UOL 2nd upper class. In GIC doing MM investment as trainee. 3.1k during probation. Not fantastic, but proves my point. Your friends and yourself may be the majority of shortsighted people who can't see what people are doing in finance.