Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Exxon Mobil Equipment tech or Operations Tech?
View Single Post
Old 25-06-2013, 08:36 PM
UnregisteredB

Quote:
Originally Posted by sk8terboi View Post
they ask u to wait for email in 2-3 weeks? haha..I dun think so..HR will call u if u are shortlisted for second interview in a few days..and if u passed, u will be invited for a pre medical checkup..all candidates who went for the interview last week or 2 weeks before should be informed by now according to my friend who works there for 4 years..but they will also mail or email u a rejection letter no matter what according to my friend..anyways, I got a new job le...all da best to all bros who r looking forward to a successful career at Exxonmobil..shift work is very tiring according to my exp..especially if u r hold back awhile during passdown..and pivoting from morning shift to night shift is tough..gotta make sure u buy some ear plugs after going back from night shift..I rmb a day when my neighbour actually got repairing works in his home after my night shift, I was having a hard time sleeping due to the noise and not having adequate sleep before going back for work..gd luck to all! work hard and play harder!
You got the job as a process tech too? Congrats! then perhaps i shall wait and see selected or rejected and perhaps meet u there in oct.
Oh ya U r fresh graduated or have experience already?