Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Research Engineer @ Singapore polytechnic
View Single Post
Old 08-06-2013, 11:19 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by fizzy123 View Post
I am thirty this year. Was quite surprise that they even bothered to consider my application as I am not a 2nd upper. Perhaps, AMTC style of leadership[ is not like the A*Star syndicate, where by qualification is the sole judging criteria.

I am posting this question here as I will be going for their interview very soon, so just want to get an idea of the salary range. So they are also under contract? But I notice their research projects are mostly industrial oriented, so if say they are collaborating with a external company, does this mean the salary might be higher?
base on the past history , they have hired 2nd lower and a pass degree for Research Engineer graduated from NTU before. Most research will claimed to be collaborating with external company because this is one of the criteria for them to secure funding from the authority....usually are from NRF and MOE

trust me, if you can get 3.5k think the lucky star is shining on you. after the end of contract, you will received some bonus but there is no PB for RE