Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - 28 yo entry cowspots wonder what pay he can expect
View Single Post
Old 07-06-2013, 07:34 PM
Verified Member

cowspots is on a distinguished road
Default 28 yo entry cowspots wonder what pay he can expect

cowspots
28 yo
singaporean
psle 262, o levels l1r5 8 pts, failed a levels because of math chinese and because was more interested in chasing skirts back then, did uk uni of wales degree with first class hons and post grad dip from edexcel all via distance.

work exp

tutor 3 years teaching in private schs and home tuition earning ard 3k

2 yrs ns in s1 hr branch

recently worked as recruiter for 3 mths realy hate the ppl mostly cold manipulative lying cheating scums. earned 2k a mont in small 3 person cubicle no social life also unlucky cant hit sales target. only reason I took this job was because he job is on australia sol list and if I could workmin it a yr I can apply to wrok in aus for few rs which sounds good to me I wanted the oe.

I want to gt serious abt my career and find a decent job earn some money and also do a non sales job for a few yrs. I been doing a lot of travelling because I love living in different countries but now my state of mind is that its time to find a decent job earn some money and I want to , after a few yrs, buy property etc.

do you think the mncs banks good employers will hire me? realistically what pay can I expect given I will be a fresh person.

thanks

Last edited by cowspots; 07-06-2013 at 07:37 PM.