Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - [HELP]I need an internship (10weeks) EEE field.
View Single Post
Old 11-05-2013, 06:04 PM

rubberbus is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
As an employer who has done a fair bit of interviewing/hiring, I think uni students should take their internship more seriously. I think relevant internship experience adds more value to a resume than overseas exchange experience.
Hello, whoever you are, from which part of the stuffs I said here stated that I'm not taking my attachment seriously?? I want to go oversea exchange is my own problem. Why do you care? If you can make the university change their policy of replacing attachment with two semesters worth of AUs I would love to do it. Why did you make such a statement saying Univeristy students are not taking their attachment seriously, maybe your interviewing skills need to improve, choosing and hiring the wrong candidates. Please don't categorise the black sheep with the elites or serious students together. My English may not be perfect but I think you should be smart enough to get what I mean. IM NOT HAPPY WITH YOUR STUPID COMMENTS!!