Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - HELP!Where can i go with NTU eee degree?
View Single Post
Old 26-04-2013, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
omg i feel sorry for u... u shud have continued studying since u already started... but luckily u are optimistic enough to not give up and glad that u achieved that pay

Anyway what do you mean by working as a exe in logistics / civil? Do you have examples? Because i dun quite understand :/
I have never regretted that I left, although actually 3 more sems i can grad maybe with a 3rd? i got 59cu when i left

What I know now is semi-con is dying, the best possible place for you to go is major power, and try to squeeze into oil & gas. Photonics will bring you to wafer fab. basically these 2 are shifts work with possible big payouts.

Control/Bio is rubbish, you can enjoy office life, like my corlick now playing fb game with me :x. But the pay is low.

Civil servant lor, like ministries and stat board. My highest paid uni-clsmates are SAF/IRAS/MOE

Or MNC logistics executives, handle those office thingy lor. Those are higher pay then engineers.

I like playing with tech stuff, so i am still here although the pay sux, doing some nus student project for extra $$. Once I am bored I will change to paper work stuff to earn more :x