Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - ITE Aerospace/Avionics Lecturer Jobs
View Single Post
Old 18-04-2013, 10:27 PM
hello!

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by losthope View Post
Hi, I am interested in teaching in ITE and would like to know more i.e. work hours, "ECA", salary & etc. Is there anyway that I can contact you other than through this forum? i.e. email?
working hours is flexible. I find it hard to answer you but let's quote an example:

on Mondays, my class starts at 9am. try to be in school by 830am, giving yourself at least 1/2 an hour to prepare and set up for the lesson. i'm normally in school by 8am.

depending on your time schedule, your day could end at 3pm. by 'end', I meant to say that there is no more class and you might want to spend some time doing admin and paperwork.

I normally leave the school at around 6pm, after clearing emails and finishing with my paperwork.

CCA:

you can choose to join any established CCA as a helper/co-ordinator or you can come up with your own CCA. you can choose not to join and concentrate on your teaching. its up to each individual.

Salary:

as mentioned previously in my reply, the HR will try to match your current pay.

all newcomers are on 2 or 3 years contract and if your performance is not up to par, you will not be rewarded with a re-contract.

annual leave is 21 days. you can clear your leave during school holidays.