Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - High Earners In Civil Service
View Single Post
Old 27-04-2009, 09:51 PM
farmer--

Default 4582

I am saying the person(s) some of the above people blamed could be blamed when the conditions for systemic crash stemming from policy failure are fulfilled. If you understand the framework of organisations, you will know that policies determine direction of organisation and more microscopically the systemic outcome.

Dude Reread the following logical equations. Policy makers make policies. Policy AND culture shape framework outcome. And operations by and large. But not 100% of operations. Which means operational lapse cannot be logically attributed to a policy makers 30 rungs above the farmer.

Now back to blaming the people who keep the grunts in check. The farmers like me. The hoi polloi. The Mediocre people. I also live in HDB after I graduate from some local university. I also did not have money to buy a car until many years of working like all of you.

WHY do you blame me when no one blames you when you screw up at work? Do grunts like me screw up even as frequently as you? I bet there are tons of farmers just like me in the private sector screwing up all the time, at a rate more frequently than my hawker's sotong water dripping into the curry gravy which I 'miraculously' did not ensure my grunts caught. What to do? My grunts are not deities.