Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - What is the best way to grow your net worth?
View Single Post
Old 01-04-2013, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
From my many years of investing experience, the best way to grow your wealth in Singapore is by buying Singapore properties. Investing in stocks is my worst experience. I realize that The performance of stocks depends on the companies which are run by people. You have no control on how these people run the company. Some are crooks and some are incompetent. Whereas I have complete control over my properties.

Today after many, many years, I own many properties and their value keeps on appreciating because of Singapore's success as a global, successful city. You should start early and hold on to your properties.

Even though I came from a poor family, Singapore's system has enabled me to be a multi-millionaire today. Thanks to the great government and leaders of our beloved Singapore.
Good for you. Do you think it is still a good time to get into property investment? If so, what would be your picks? 99 yrs versus freehold? Landed versus condo? Which area would be a good bet? Woodlands? Paya Lebar or Geylang?

I have been waiting and waiting, and my million dollar is shrinking and shrinking. Very soon, I might not even be able to buy a resale 5 room HDB.